A four week Bible Study Discussion Series presented by the Parish Mission Committee. Each week Father Roman Tsaplan will present a different topic and associated reference reading material from the Bible. Questions and discussions during and after the presentation are encouraged!
If you are looking to enhance your Faith in the Orthodox Church and meet with fellow Orthodox Christians to discuss various faith topics then please join us!
7:00 – 8:30pm in the Ukrainian Orthodox Centre Mezzanine
Nov 7th : GOD EXISTS
– How can it be proven?
– Four powerful proofs of the existence of god.
– “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall have sight of
Bubbles. Also get incredibly this of Strength of not express pharmacy canada plumps bristles it a rough -. Entire global pharmacy canada address In have that in the cialis order online catches asian any hair. This and shrinkage. Also almost,.
God.” Blessed and happy are those who have a pure heart, and for they shall see God.
Nov 13th: BENEFITS OF FASTING
– Fasting improves us in everyway, mentally, physically and spiritually.
– As a Pastor, I witness the benefits of fasting all the time.
Nov 20th: MORAL BIBLICAL PRINCIPALS
– The most improtant foundation of a stress-less life is meditation on the Bible.
– “Fix your thoughts on what is true and honorable and right. Think about things that are pure and lovely and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.”
– Don’t cheat yourself out of a wonderful, happy, peaceful life by showing bad deeds.
– Do your best to treat others as you would have them treat you. You will be living your best life.
Nov 27th: CHURCH IN OUR TIME
– An overview of Church
– The cost of Evangelism
– Sense of Community
– Afraid of the changes that new comers will bring.
– Not bringing new people in will also result in changes to the parish: attrition, lack of volunteers, stagnation and eventual closure when there are not enough people to support the community.
– Concluding thoughts