Please join us for our annual picnic!
@e have decided to host it again at Confederation Park in Burnaby. You can find the park North of Hastings Street just East of Willingdon Avenue.
You will find our group in Picnic Area #2. A more detailed map can be found here.
If you’re on Facebook, please RSVP on our event page.
There will be food, games and music and hopefully sunshine!
Date: Sunday June 11th
Time: After Church to 8:00 pm
We will be celebrating our annual Parish Feast Day (Khram) on June 4th!
Our guest speaker will be Langley – Aldergrove Member of Parliament Mark Warawa.
Please RSVP through our Facebook event.
Nothing beats a hearty Ukrainian meal! Please check out our Dinner and Take Out menu for information on the delicious food available for purchase. Our Friday Night Supper was recently featured on the Ukrainian Vancouver website. Please check out their Ukrainian Perogy Factory in Vancouver story! If you’re on Facebook, check out our event.
. See you on September 2nd!
August 9 to 13, 2017 in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
For further information, please visit the CYMK – Ukrainian Orthodox Youth website.
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR’S SERVICES WILL BE HELD AS FOLLOWS
- January 7th – Christ’s Nativity – Great Compline 9:30 am; Divine Liturgy 10:00 am
- January 8th – Synaxis of the Theotokos Service 10:00 am
- January 9th – First Martyr Stephen Service 10:00 am
- January 15th – New Year’s Day Divine Liturgy 10:00 am
- January 18th – The Eve of the Theophany: 6:00 pm Festal Vespers with the Great Blessing of Water. A Parish Theophany Meal (Spil’na Kutia) will follow at 7:00 pm in the Auditorium. We extend a warm welcome to one and all to join us in this special celebration. Cost for the dinner will be by donation. Please support the Parish with your generous donation.
- January 19th – The Holy Theophany of our Lord and Saviour
Jesus Christ: 9:30 am hours; 10:00 Divine Liturgy followed by the Great
Blessing of Water.
All members and visitors are invited to attend these Services.