DUE TO COVID-19 CRISIS
In person services are allowed to commence again. Please call 604-876-4747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by NOON Friday before the Sunday on which you wish to attend.
IMPORTANT: Registration does not guarantee attendance. You will be advised if you may attend. Every effort is being made to allow everyone who wishes an equal opportunity to attend a Sunday service.
Doors open Sunday morning at 9:30 AM to allow time to process parishioners attending the service. Volunteers will be present. Registrants who are not in church by 10:20 AM may lose their spot that Sunday.
Who may attend:
1. Parishioners who wish to attend church on Sunday must communicate their desire by telephone or email to the Holy Trinity Cathedral office. Telephone: 604-876-4747 Email: email@example.com
2. Parishioners must provide their full name, address, telephone number and email address for purposes of contact tracing should an attendee come down with Covid-19 symptoms.
3. If another person or persons who reside(s) with the parishioner wish to attend church, they must also provide their full name, address, telephone number and email address.
4. Persons wishing to attend church on Sunday should provide their availability for several Sundays over the next month.
5. A person exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms or who has experienced Covid-19 symptoms within the last 14 days must NOT attend church. A list of symptoms is attached to these Rules.
6. A person who has been in contact with a person who has had Covid-19 or exhibited Covid-19 symptoms within the last 14 days must NOT attend church.
7. A person who has travelled outside of Canada and is required to isolate for 14 days must NOT attend church.
8. Persons who are in a high risk category (over age 60 and/or with underlying medical conditions) are strongly encouraged NOT to attend church.
9. Persons who reside with a person or persons in a high risk category (over age 60 and/or with underlying medical conditions) are strongly encouraged NOT to attend church. IMPORTANT: Advising the Cathedral office that you wish to attend church does not guarantee that you will be able to do so. If the number of people that contact the Cathedral office exceeds 32, the Cathedral office will contact you to advise you as to what Sunday you may attend church. You must speak with our Cathedral Administrator. Leaving a voice message does not confirm your attendance.
10. Do not come to the Cathedral on a Sunday not designated for you. If you do, you will be turned away!
11. Do not come to the Cathedral on a Sunday if you have not contacted the Cathedral office and provided the required information. If you do, you will be turned away! IMPORTANT: There are Rules for attending church during this reopening phase. Please ask the Church office to send you a copy. You must familiarize yourself with these rules so that you are not surprised when you come to church!
May God’s blessings be upon all of you during these unprecedented times!
**Please arrive a little early out of respect for our volunteers to go over the check-in procedures/questions, temperature reading and delays with candle service.**
9:30 – Doors open
9:45am – Hours reading
10:00am – Divine Liturgy
Mailing Address: 154 East 10th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5T 1Z4
604-876-4747 l Holy Trinity Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral